Mr. Pankow has provided valuation services for a variety of clients for estate, divorce, damages, S-Corporation election and other purposes.
Mr. Pankow has been qualified as an expert witness in the area of business valuation in Maricopa County Superior Court (AZ), Coconino County Superior Court (AZ), Clark County District Court (NV) and Federal Bankruptcy Court. Mr. Pankow has also been appointed as Special Master in domestic relations proceedings.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers, Business Valuation Discipline.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Arizona.
- Accredited Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Master Certified Business Appraiser (MCBA), The Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc.
- Certified Financial Forensics (CFF), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Forensic Certified Public Accountant (FCPA), Forensic CPA Society.
Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, magna cum laude.